We’re a Cardano stake pool operation with the ticker [SUSHI]. Here at Sushi Pool, we believe food is the way to the heart. Food is what gathers families around the table, where we share stories of the past, and envision the possibilities of the future together.
We’ve combined our love of food with our love of Cardano in order to encourage the decentralization of the Cardano blockchain, to help further the Cardano ecosystem, and to leave a real footprint in the hearts of our communities.
2021 GOALS (roadmap coming soon)
- Mint our first block by May 1, 2021 with the goal of 200 blocks minted by the end of 2021.
- Launch SushiBytes NFTs by May 2021.
- Build NFT launch platform to support NFT creators in the Cardano community by the release of Goguen and smart contracts.
- Donate 1,200 ₳ to nonprofit organizations with the initiative of fighting hunger by the end of 2021.
- Please stake with us by looking for the ticker SUSHI via your Daedalus, Yoroi, or Adalite wallet.
- Earn ADA rewards.
- Give back. We donate 20% of our margin to non-profit organizations that aim to end hunger.
We’re designed for constant uptime and security. We have two relay nodes communicating to the blockchain network, and a core block producing node that’s hidden behind the relays. The communication between the relays and the core block producing node are protected within a private network. Additionally, we have one standby node in a relay configuration, which would be switched over to a block producer in case of failure in the core node.
Each of our nodes are running in separate machines with the following specs:
- Quad Core CPU
- 8GB Ram
- 200GB SSD